Thursday, February 2, 2017

farewell



“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” 





this is last one with dayang.

& yes last one with my bwp 12/13 MRSM Kepala Batas @ Penang



 & last one with Farah, my best buddy , I'll never forget her . She did so many things and I couldn't thank her enough.



last selfie together of 2016 , missing you guys so badly :(


this one with my classmates, a night before I left .

sometimes she can be my best friend and even enemy , but thats how we get along, I love hearing her stories.


 
my really last picture with the Salleh Hj Bustani's family. I miss

& to persons who taught me a lot about true love , thank you for everything. 
My spirits my everything, I love you.


to guy who came up my farewell eventho its midnight , thank you for coming 



 my cheerleaders, supports . I love you guys so much. I can't be these far without you guys, Thank you masturah , mas , sumayyah, hani, humaira & sarah



to my very most treasurable people in my life,  thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment