Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Self Inflicated.









Just started and it just begun. Hey, thanks for spending your time, clicking on my blogspot. First thing first, the name is unknown, but call me "DREAMCATCHER" and im FOURTEEN.Im  a  proud Malaysian girl. Well ,this a place where I express but not to Impress. If you got any story or anything, feel free to hear. By the way, please enjoy yourself, if you feel unsatisfied and so on, just say to me. SAY HI TO ME.  and try to be nice with me. I dont bite people.This a site where it "BEGIN HERE AND IT END HERE".                              
                                                                                                lots of love, xx
                                                                                                       dreamcatcher.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog inspired me :) I hope my BFF is not like yours .. We also wanted to go to the same school next year :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. kau comment dekat post lain, -.- its supposed to be the other post, aku kenal kaulahh ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kau kenal akuu eh ? Famous gak anak bangla nie .. Hahaha

      Delete