Friday, May 31, 2013

broken wings.

Large


    Hello, its been a while since I've seen you last. Lots or dozens people requesting me to keep blogging, I WAS LIKEEEEEEEEEE" MANN, BLOGGING IS LIKE BUHHHRING BUT THEN I WAS LIKE

                                    Large

    so let just get started, to be honestly, you know usually rules in school ; like modern gadgets arent allow to bring at school. like I care. haha. obviously, I used to blog in my phone thru memos. lol. just to make sure, that I'll be able to post them back at my home.Im a blackberry user but it does annoy sometimes and I hate it. 

                         Large

act like you're seeing this memo(s) in maa blackberry  haahha trolollllllllll:

7TH APRIL 2013
Sometimes, things arent going to stay or constant either remain the same cause one day they will leave us. things arent used to be. Get to know that concept clearly. *MOOD : DEVASTATING.

12ND APRIL 2013
Sometimes when we love someone, it just felt like a great feeling to be. But when we find out, the person that we loved for is ought to be with someone else. You felt like a big rock heap on you. what to do. Just accept the fate who you are :'( if its meant to be it will be. *MOOD : VERY DEVASTATING

30TH APRIL 2013
The day I felt sad it felt like a big hole punch on my chest. I felt like unproductive today. I think about love and academic , academic should be the main right? yeah we got money from job, try to reconsider back, which is the best for your ownself because your attitude creates your own future. *MOOD : RECONSIDERINGGG
                                          Tumblr_lsv7f1bzww1qg76jao1_400_large
3RD MAY 2013
When we like that person but that person doesnt know, we would be like. *can he reply my love back? *tolonglaaa :p bluekk . We might be shy. its common kann? haha LOL. felt that day, you always got chance to meet him. try to rememorise back the moment the way you look his eyes, the way he look your eyes, tragedicityyyyyyyyy. you would never ever ever forget that. *MOOD : HAPPY

          Tumblr_mah769jrbp1rxi201o1_500_large

22ND MAY 2013
LAST NIGHTT, DAYYYMM. was a very-very big tragedic happening to me, but does he is trying to avoid me or what?!  The way, I still remember when the moment he sit on my prettttyyy lil' beg, I was like "amboiii, cantikkknyaa mukaa kauuuuu" . but the statements in my head is that I hate him, but my heart clearly state the oppisite, confusing right -,-



         Tumblr_mjdpduko0l1qhk43yo1_500_large

26TH MAY 2013
YEAH TODAY THE DAY WHERE THE SUMMER STARTS OR JUST ABOUT TO BORNN, to like someone its not an easy start as it took a really really serious step, I liked someone and *obviouslyy, lumrah manusia wehh suka ke tak. and then I thought it was a wrong a step.He never tried to look me or I am *perasantan xD whateverrr. But statements were wrong. soon , he revealed me everything, glad that he made it. sometimes, our expectation is not for real in reality. We dont need to be like Bella in twilight, Cinderella, or whatever to find the true one. It comes from your ownself. be confident. try to make your own story much better in twilight, cinderella or whatever.

because:

Tumblr_lgauvavkep1qa4th6o1_500_large_131710705_large
301395_506978652648567_1706289126_n_large Tumblr_ldnxc3hmnd1qdo62to1_500_large

                                                                                                                                    your sincerely,
                                                                                                                                  dreamcatcherr xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment