Thursday, August 15, 2013

Define the truth of Life.

  
(4) Tumblr

               Once you begin your life, you'll find  out that it enchanches by yourself. How wonderful life is ? You start to learn many things, How things get started, how it begins, how it solves, anything, you will find yourself how to suit yourself with your own life. It just started, lets open a new chapter that we never been explore, right? Everything was wonderful like it never seen, you are just thinking that you can face it gently but my bad you are wrong. I thought that I can face my my life easily but in the middle, I was  heartbroken. I couldnt find my way.Everything was in a perfection but till then, mistakes are collide, I dont know why could it be a wrong step? or what? Now, I can see. Each peoples' choices are different.
 
 -,-
          
 
        I was wrong back then. Obviously, you will be regret if you cant even get what you want. Making choices are hard to be honest than you ever you can think. Once, you taken the wrong step, forever you will be regret. I learnt that. If you choose it, try to face the music strongly. Never afraid of anything, Once you fall, remember try to stand up back.





 



tumblr_mrdn799hWN1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg (500×332)
                      

             There are just many obstacles that cross you which wont let you get through it. All you gotta do is to be strong. I thought  my life would be perfect, guess, myself being a spoiler in my own life. People just dont understand what I want. I thought it was a slightly mistake but people reconsider it as a hugely damn big mistake. I just dont get it, why, could reckless mistakes would appear. Can I refresh a new life? What a dreadful request. It wont ever be command like ever only dumb ass people would do that. I really wanted a naturally good life. Just getting jealous seeing peoples enjoying their lives . If I could have the machine time.  Definitely, I would like to rewind the time back and replace all of my mistakes. and open a new chapter of book. Getting through 1 year, 12 month, 360 days, is a very tough moments.  I just dont have mood to go school anymore. Can I just quit my school? Im tired of pretending to be good enough, It was  tiring. People might gave up on their lives. All they could just think are "die". Every people die but time arrange them, Dying is easier, Life is harder,  People like this got no point to live anymore. useless, pointless, aimless, etc. They got no point to live anymore. Waiting death only their hopes. Hating life desperately  temporarily. People around us are just so cruel, selfish . cant think their surronding,adapting their life to our life and try to observe it. They are just selfish. We tried to be good, but theres no point at all. Pretending to be good is my option to live, what a sick masochistic reason. After all these years, I thought my hard works are finally paid off. but I am nothing but a pathetic human trying to be reckless again and again. its like better to be evil, haha I cant define what is llife tho. Living is so hard ,Death much easier.

Times

 
          Im just getting tired of being good human, a humanity person ,it just tiring. enough for this. im tired for hoping my wishes, because it just never going to happen at all. 
 
                                
                                                                                                sincerely,
                                 
                                                                                                   dreamcatcher.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Dreamcatcher, do be patient in what you're doin'.. It's okay to make a mistake, but as you know.. Everybody knows, learn from it :') You're a great person with a great leadership in you.. Don't make it a waste.. Anything to share, I'm always by ur side.. Find me. CM102
    *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu, anon ;) i'll take it as a word.

    ReplyDelete