Tuesday, December 10, 2013

the day before PMR


 


Tumblr


             Hello, peeps. its been a while tho since I've done PMR examinations. as 98's I was one of the last PMR candidates, yeah teachers had put so much pressure on us, yes I was a bit stressed and depressed. Struggling the days im facing, I remember tho when teachers always made a countdown for PMR on every rollcall at morning, and the form three students would be like "
 

Woeps

and i was like "
Vous êtes belle ★•°

and we all like "
cute | Tumblr

 we should ended up like this :

Skins

days by days, till a week until PMR and all like

Forever-Young

cant you imagine the nights before one week of PMR, haha i remembered

Hate study

and teachers were like

kpop meme | Tumblr

the closer the day, the more and tons of handouts we had ;

Faded from the Winter

and alhamdullilah I was ready with my gun and I sharpened it neatly deeply, the gun is ready to shoot.

 Bang. American Horror Story.

hehe, with all supports from my family,  Insha Allah I can do it,

(3) Wall Photos

I prayed to Allah , May Allah ease me answering the tests, Alhamdullilah, on the last day of papers, it was BAHASA ARAB , yeah you know, the nearer the examination done, the happier we are :

Výsledky obrázků Google pro http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp00emakGl1qey2cho1_500.gif

the moments were really magnificent, we were so happy, excited that time,It was undescribeable.
the next day, we were going home, and i  was so happy, lollllllllllllllllllz

(3) Tumblr
 
AFTER FINISHED THE PAPERS, I WAS TAWAKAL AND HOPING FOR THE BEST FOR RESULT SOON,










 

No comments:

Post a Comment