Tuesday, January 19, 2016

my exciting + tough 2014






Figuring what ive been through this one complicated year.
celebrities, harry styles gif, and cute stuff image

finally i have come to the end of my school year but appearantly still not ended up yet, just impatiently waiting for it to be OVER. okay what can i say for my past 2 years, 2014 was a great year tho struggling for me. literally, a year full of journey which i can say full of spicy not sweet and sour. After all the events that I have been attended were a blast indeed fun . I was so delightful to meet so many students from different schools even different countries from United Kingdom, Indonesia and China. but the most interesting part is meeting with students who are studying in different school, i know u might experienced the same as I am. u know just a bit sharing lol I was grateful to meet/gather with these people, such a great momentous moments for all of us.gif and smile people image
 conclusively, my 2014 was a very blast one !!!


this was yet to be my very first participation , leadership camp south zone first level @ klang  
the man holdin is kasy . and behind him is awang I can say they're from my classmates. and next to me is mas , amani and ad :') 
 
here comes the south zone of mrsms 

it was tremendous supreme . glad to meet so many students of mrsms. participating this camp made me felt as a part of the family haha ((normally for first timer like me)) . just cant denied the fact that i really enjoyed the camp. tho i also met my ex teacher from my old school((mrsm kepala batas)) cikgu Jo cauncellor (he is so good in handling students) , how i cannot miss them!! it was a stupendulous one. all i can remember was on march 2014 , totally fun and momentous one,


and this one was to be my second participation @ independence day celebration and student leadership convention @ mrsm gerik .
here is  pic of my own school mates which i can say we meet unexpectedly . hasif from mrsm pasir salak and intisar mrsm lenggong. LDPS ni dont play play 
this is my team kontijen muar haha balqis from the left hasri , syakir and maros ((faris hirzan)) 

haha it was also fun. they were trully great ppl haha, trust me , my independence day of 2014 celebration was A GREAT ONE. they had a red carpet and i had so much "royal things" to do ahaks. so grand. boleh la tahan grand but not laa grand as dato datin and oscar thingy haha.

and this is my third one MRSM SCIENCE CAMP 2014!!! and yezzza the most interesting this is like ala ala countyside library right but dont get wrong its only at tronoh perak (( my first expression))  paling best because i had the chance to use the library to use the lab and even meeting the lecturer and ofcourse using lecturer hall so much fun.

 
and yes this opening ceremony
 well my lab partners , bash mrsm batu pahat , syikin mrsm tgb, umi felda , and beside me is leno mrsm felda. we had this thing called ionic bond haha .

basically a summary. 

i just luhveeeeeee feldas ppl they are so friendly.Aiman Leno is such a friendly man i ever met, i felt depressed on my last presentation yet he calm me down haha, here i met MRSM BATU PAHAT BASHHHHH hahahaha he is so nice tho annoying one, and i met MRSM TGB ASYIKINNNN THIS GIRL IS  LIKE A DIVE WITH A CROWN ON HER TOP HEAD. literally this is the most fun one in my 2014. i even won best physics group heheheeheheheehehehehhehe, alhamdullilah the presentation went well . tho from normal school , still in the spirits to bring back the STAMINAAAAAA! this is the best participation that i ever been participated .


Best, black, and facebook image
then all i can my 2014 ended so beautifully , so nice and smooth.



xox

No comments:

Post a Comment