Tuesday, September 16, 2014

within lies

💀🌸🔫

                 Hi, i come back with a very big and brave heart  after so many people crashed you down , can you find people that pretends everything is fine? cause I felt once, it was purely endureable pain. only God knows how i felt. People never tried to attempt failing you down, they never know you story and they think they have the right to judge you. people are so jealous of you, and yet I learnt the definition of  "jealous". I never started to trust people easily back then because of an incident, If you really curious of something , please directly meet her/him and dont try to make a nonsense statement, I would appreciate that if you understand enough .

Untitled

      
       It was so pain to face these, facing these people faces' everyday , yet they are thinking they are good enough. people are so uneasy to see other's happiness, but why? eventho your own races ? what is really wrong with these people ? stop judging people, cause you dont know, i was getting fed up with these kind of stuffs. I was glad that I can face and stand still by my ownsellf, have you guys ever thought what i've been through with my life? all you guys can do is to complaining and that is your proffessioned of. 


Untitled



         I've been through my life and it is hard, leaving a place that is unacceptable by almost people. They never thought that im going to leave , and can u even realise just because of a person, I left. I love my school, my friends , my teachers, but at the end I choose to leave, and if you want to know just because of a small matter, i take a decision to leave. am I sensitive enough yet? Im a very sensitive person so bear in my mind that I have feelings too.  but deeply inside my heart , I dont want to leave. it has been like my second home, and leaving is very the hardest decission , the day I left, they made my farewell and I cried hardly because I was the one and only who move on, can you ever imagine, I lost them , all of them, they cried on my leaving and I cant barely to watch them, they are like my everything, 

Birdy | via Tumblr


    I never thought that , my life would be like this, and yet you didnt know nothing and none of them so stop blaming on me, I also got my own problem, if you tried to make one, I'll move because of you. Please dont make me hurt again , Im tired of all these shits, and if you succeed to make one, I would like to say " thank you so much ". I own a vision but now, it was nothing ,I cried so hard that I couldnt make one, deep inside it was really hurt, can I crawl back from the beginning? can I rewind back ? It takes really a big spirits to get back up, and can you consider ? If you are a human , I begged to you please understand me. 


Please, stop pretending. | via Tumblr



Ya Allah, please strengthten up my strength , to stand alone, to face these alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment